Born: Dec. 21, 1992, Kissimmee, Fla.
Residence: Kissimmee, Fla.
Joined WPRA: 2011
Horse: Wonders Cowboy Dan “Cowboy” (17-year old gelding) – Sire: Wonders Pal/Dam: Jackies Cowgirl Bar
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 3 (2012-14)
DNCFR/RNCFR qualifications: 0
• Finished the year with $5,481
• 2015 - Finished the year ranked 34th with $35,323; finished third in final round at RodeoHouston; finished second at Bennington (Kan.) PRCA Rodeo and Eastern Oregon Livestock Show (Union).
• 2014 - Entered the Wrangler NFR as the top WPRA Barrel Racer but finished ranked third in the final standings with $214,432. Finished third in the average with a total time of 147.15 on 10 runs. Placed in three out of 10 rounds and won $59,153; won the short round at the Cheyenne (Wyo.) Frontier Days Rodeo and finished second in the average; won the Calgary Stampede; on more money than any other barrel racer over the Fourth of July with $28,814. Prior to this had only $13,243 won on the season; won the Livingston (Mont.) Round-Up and Ponoka (Alberta) Stampede; finished second at the Cody (Wyo.) Stampede
• 2013 – Placed in four out of 10 rounds at the Wrangler NFR. Finished fourth the average and sixth in the world with $148,512. Won $60,998 at the NFR; won the New Mexico State Fair and Rodeo (Albuquerque), the Range Days Rodeo (Rapid City, S.D.), the Sikeston (Mo.) Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo for the second straight year, the Lea County Fair and Rodeo (Lovington, N.M.) for the second straight year, Iowa’s Championship Rodeo (Sidney) and the Jasper (Texas) Lions Benefit Rodeo
• 2012 – Placed in five out of 10 rounds at the Wrangler NFR, winning rd. 5 in a time of 13.68 seconds. Won a total of $68,023 at the NFR. Finished the year ranked sixth with $154,305. Was fourth in the NFR average; won the Sikeston (Mo.) Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo, the Lea County Fair and Rodeo (Lovington, N.M.), the Lawton (Okla.) Rangers Rodeo, the Dodge City (Kan.) Roundup Rodeo, the Wild Bill Hickok Rodeo (Abilene, Kan.), the Iowa’s Championship Rodeo (Sidney), and the Eugene (Ore.) Rodeo
• 2011 - Finished second in the WPRA Rookie of the Year race and 22nd in the world with $51,267; qualified for All-American Finals; on the Comal County Fair & Rodeo (New Braunfels, Texas), the Dayton (Iowa) Championship Rodeo, the Oregon Trail Rodeo (Hastings, Neb.), the Ogden (Utah) Pioneer Days, the Chisholm Trail Stampede PRCA Rodeo (Duncan, Okla.), the Atlantic City (N.J.) Boardwalk Rodeo, the Semi-Annual Ralph Morgan Rodeo (Lauderdale, Miss.) and the Davie (Fla.) Pro Rodeo.
Won the Florida State High School title and was third at nationals her freshman year.
Southeastern WPRA Rookie of the Year (2011), Wonders Cowboy Dan named 2014 AQHA/WPRA Barrel Horse of the Year.
Single, Daughter, Navy (born in 2015)…Traveled with Brittany Pozzi during her rookie year. In 2014, traveled with 2013 WPRA Rookie of the Year Taylor Jacob and Alicia Stockton…Wonders Cowboy Dan came from the S Belle Brand ranch and S’Belle Dymmek and has been owned by the Bass family since the horse was three. Cowboy Dan is a son of Wonders Pal by Wonder Otoe and out of a half thoroughbred mare named Jackies Cowgirl Bar. Wonder Otoe is the maternal grandsire of Sabra O’Quinn’s great Wonders Oro. Kaley and her sister, Kristen have raised and trained him together.