2016 Wrangler NFR:
2016 World Standings
2016 Wrangler NFR
Born: Oct. 4, 1996
Residence: Abilene, Texas
Joined WPRA: 2015
Horses: Guys French Jet "Jet" (13-year old buckskin stallion) - Sire: Frenchmans Guy/Dam: Miss Landing Rocket; Recent Release "R" (19-year old gelding) - Sire: Light On Cash/Dam: Parr Pas; Cartels Fame (9-year old gelding) - Sire: Dash TA Fame/Dam: Corona Kooaid; Blazin Baby J "Baby J" (8-year old black/brown gelding ) - Sire: Dash Ta Fame/Dam: Medley A Blazin
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 2 (2015-16)
Education: Taking online courses trying to get business degree
• Was ranked inside the top 5 of the WPRA World Standings all season long. Entered the Wrangler NFR ranked second and ended the year ranked 7th in the World with $169,541. Placed in two rounds.
• Qualified for the Canadian Finals Rodeo
• Won her first Champions Challenge title in Cody, Wyo.
• Won High Prairie (Alberta) Elks Pro Rodeo
• Won Medicine Hat (Alberta)
• Won Teepee Creek (Alberta) Stampede
• Won Airdrie (Alberta) Pro Rodeo
• 2015 - Entered her first Wrangler NFR ranked 12th and move to eighth in the world with $164,780; finished second in the average with a total time of 141.07 on 10 runs; placed in four out of 10 rounds and won the WPRA Rookie of the Year title; Won the Cowboy Capital of the World PRCA Rodeo (Stephenville, Texas); Finished second in the West Texas Fair & Rodeo (Abilene, Texas); Won the IPE and Stampede (Armstrong, B.C.); Finished second at Heart of America PRCA Rodeo (Beggs, Okla.); Won Kansas' Biggest Rodeo (Phillipsburg, Kan.); Finished second at the Deadwood (S.D.) Days of '76 Rodeo; Won Wainwright (Alberta) Stampede; Finished second at Sundre (Alberta) ProRodeo; Won the Clark County Fair and Rodeo (Logandale, Nev.); Tied for second at the Butterfield Stage Days PRCA Rodeo (Bridgeport, Texas); Won the Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show & Rodeo (Mercedes, Texas) - first pro rodeo win of her career; Won WPRA Slot Race at the WPRA World Finals aboard Guys French Jet
• 2014 – Won the WPRA Junior World Title.
• 2015 WPRA Rookie of the Year Title
Single...Travels with her mom, Angela, who is a breast cancer survivor...Started riding English style before switching to western and barrel racing...Graduated from Wylie High School in Abilene...Talk to her horses and give them a kiss on the nose before every run...Lucky charm is a necklace her mom gave her when she turned 18 and the same day she filled her WPRA permit... Sponsored by: Dufur Quarter Horses, Rock & Roll Cowgirl, Panhandle Slim, Nocona Boots, Hi-Pro Feeds, West Texas Equine Clinic, PHT Products, 5 Star Equine Products, Tami Semas Barrel Saddles, Classic Equine, Stephenville Trailers, Equi-Resp, Lone Star Stables, Shorty's Caboy Hattery.