2016 World Standings
Born: Dec. 24, 1990
Residence: Aubrey, Texas
Horse: Vegas Firefighter "Vegas" (8-year old mare) - Sire: Ima Firefighter/Dam: Vegas Heat
Joined the WPRA: 2014
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 0
DNCFR/RNCFR qualifications (actual rodeo seasons): 0
Education: Texas Tech University (Lubbock) bachelor's in exercise sports science and psychology
2016 Highlights• Won the Kitsap Stampede (Bremerton, Wash.)
• Finished second at the American Royal (Kansas City, Mo.)
• Finished second at the PRCA Rose City Round-Up (Tyler, Texas)
• Tied for second in the Cassia County Fair & Rodeo (Burley, Idaho)
• Finished second in the average at the Guymon (Okla.) Rodeo
• Won Red Bluff (Calif.) Round-Up.
• Won the first round of the Clark County Fair and Rodeo (Logandale, Nev.)
• Won the Young County Rodeo (Graham, Texas)
• Finished second in the average at La Fiesta de los Vaqueros (Tucson, Ariz.)
• 2015 - Finished the year ranked 72nd with $18,906; finished second at Will Rogers Stampede (Claremore, Okla.); finished second in the second round at the Cheyenne (Wyo.) Frontier Days Rodeo.
• 2014 - Finished the year ranked 38th with $28,677 riding BB Frenchgirl "Frenchy"; was fourth in the Rookie standings. Won Belton (Texas) Rodeo.
Was a member of the Texas Tech National Championship Team in 2012.
Single...Parents Troy and Lisa Langdon...Grew up showing cutting horses trained by her parents...Was a cutter in high school rodeo and her dad wanted her to compete for the all-around so she picked up barrel racing during her junior year in high school. Dad is an auctioneer and bought Taylor's first barrel horse at an auction in Montana. While she played catch up to the other high school barrel racers she quickly caught up and earned a spot on the rodeo team at Texas Tech University...Eventually would like to go back to school to be a radiology tech.