2016 World Standings
Born: June 10, 1978.
Residence: Pueblo, Colo.
Joined WPRA: 2008
Horses: Guys Six Pack To Go “Six Pack” (12-year old dapple gray gelding) – owned by Kathleen Collier of Hereford, Texas – Sire: Frenchmans Guy/Dam: Scatter the Stars; Peppy Colonel Tivio “Bud Light” (17-year old) Sire: Peppy Tar Boy/Dam: Colonels Chica Tivio – owned by Kathleen Collier; Señor La Jolla “Ocsar” (17-years old) – owned by Kellie Collier – Sire: Streakin La Jolla/Dam: Linda Lobo
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 1 (2014)
Education: West Texas A&M University (Canyon) – degree in sports and exercise
• Placed 3rd at the New Mexico State Fair and Rodeo
• Placed 3rd at the Lewiston (Idaho) Roundup
• Tied for 2nd at the Cassia County Fair and Rodeo (Burley, Idaho)
• Placed 2nd at the Wyoming State Fair and Rodeo
• 2015 - Finished the year ranked 26th with $47,567; Won the Sitting Bull Stampede (Mobridge, S.D.) and was co-champion at the Oakdale (Calif.) Saddle Club Rodeo; finished second at Gooding (Idaho) Pro Rodeo, in Oakley (Utah) Independence Day Rodeo and at La Fiesta de los Vaqueros (Tucson, Ariz.).
• 2014 - Finished the year ranked 14th in the world with $93,135. Won the Ellensburg (Wash.) Rodeo and the Horse Heaven Round-Up (Kennewick, Wash.), the Douglas County Fair and Rodeo (Castle Rock, Colo.), Dodge City (Kan.) Round-Up, California Rodeo Salinas and the Reno (Nev.) Rodeo; tied for second at the Cedar City (Utah) PRCA Championship Rodeo
National High School Finals qualifier three times – barrels, poles and breakaway.
Guys Six Pack To Go finished third in the 2014 AQHA Horse of the Year voting.
Single…Parents Ron and Patty Laughlin…Sister Tracy Paulsen … Attended Rye (CO) High School...Jack Vanwey helped train Six Pack who lives less than an hour from Christine and who has mentored her throughout her career. She also owns “Johnny” a horse she has rode for several years. Years past she has been very successful in the training and hauling on many levels. She loves her horses with great passion and enjoys every minute of what she does…Hobbies include roping, playing volleyball and being with friends…Got involved in rodeo through her dad…Worked as a production manager for a homebuilding firm…Favorite rodeos are the Big Ones!